Anime Twin Cities, Inc (ATC) currently has 3 Coordinator positions that need to be filled: Charities, Communities, and Communications.
Please email your statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7/1/2020.
One of the duties of a coordinator is to attend the monthly ATC board meeting to provide updates on their branch. The meetings take place on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 6:30 pm. These meetings are currently held digitally, but they most likely will eventually go back to being held at the Waterbury building in Minneapolis MN.
The position descriptions for the openings are as follows:
Responsible to the ATC Board of Directors to organize, manage, and present Charitable Giving opportunities and requests for assistance.
- Be the primary Point of Contact for ATC to organizations and persons requesting funds
- This includes:
Prompt replies for requests
Dealing with official 3rd parties
- Review any requests to confirm that they are legitimate, needful and fall within reasonable parameters of the ATC mission
-Current funding means include:
- Work with the treasurer to insure any grants or donations are completed in a timely manner.
- Organize and promote various means to raise additional funds for future giving
Responsible to the ATC Board of Directors to organize, manage, and maintain the community assistance presence of ATC.
- Be the primary Point of Contact for ATC Clubs
- Be the primary point of contact for ATC Partners and Sponsors
- Collaborate with Communications Coordinator with media
- Maintain and distribute a regular ATC Newsletter of ATC and Partner Events
- Organize and maintain ATC external event ambassador tables/booths/room parties at internal and partner events whenever requested
- Review and maintain a list of all partner events that ATC attends
- Seek new partners with event that ATC may work with
- Maintain and organize ATC Resources that may be provided by request to support internal and partner events
Responsible to the ATC Board of Directors to organize, manage, and maintain the Public Media Relations face of ATC and its digital footprint.
- Organize, Manage, and Maintain ATC Public Social Media Platforms and Relations
- Twitter (currently in limbo)
- Email lists (media newsletter) – Coordinate with Communities Coordinator/ATC Secretary
- More as necessary (found to be of good and decent service to ATC and its face to the community)
– Coordinate with Communities Coordinator with research
- Coordinate with local, state, and above News Media when required
- Collaborate with AD Coordinator when asked about Anime Detour
- Assist the Communities Coordinator with partnership and sponsorship media
-Collaborate with peer Coordinators without separate Social Media Platforms for assistance with any public digital media